The 2015 NFL betting season starts in a little over a month, which means that the preseason is just around the corner. Like every other year, there are a lot of questions going into the season, some of which we will look at in this article.
Team owner Robert Kraft reluctantly accepted the team’s punishment in an effort to put the matter to bed, but Tom Brady has since appealed the suspension and is awaiting the NFL’s ruling on the matter. If the league sticks to the four game suspension, the NFL Players Association is expected to file a lawsuit on Brady’s behalf, which is something the NFL would rather avoid. Regardless of what they decide, they need to announce their decision quickly, so the Patriots can know if Brady will be available for the season opener or not. If he won’t be available, they can give backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo some extra reps during the preseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.