Admittedly, more than half of our NFL betting odds and lines predictions for Week 1 of the 2015-2016 went as predicted. Mariota shined as we expected him to do, Peyton Manning struggled, but the Denver running game came through to earn Gary Kubiak his first win, and the Miami Dolphins took care of the Redskins quite handily. Though as you’d expect at the start of a new season, some of predictions went horribly wrong, mainly because we may have undervalued or overvalued some teams over the preseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.