Admittedly, more than half of our NFL odds and lines predictions for Week 1 of the 2015-2016 went as predicted. Mariota shined as we expected him to do, Peyton Manning struggled, but the Denver running game came through to earn Gary Kubiak his first win, and the Miami Dolphins took care of the Redskins quite handily. Though as you’d expect at the start of a new season, some of predictions went horribly wrong, mainly because we may have undervalued or overvalued some teams over the preseason. For example, Andrew Luck and the Colts couldn’t beat the Bills and their stingy defense, the Philadelphia Eagles had their preseason bubble burst by the Falcons, and Drew Brees and his team failed to live up to the offseason hype about an improved New Orleans offense and a stronger defense.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.