Admittedly, more than half of our NFL odds and lines predictions for Week 1 of the 2015-2016 went as predicted. Mariota shined as we expected him to do, Peyton Manning struggled, but the Denver running game came through to earn Gary Kubiak his first win, and the Miami Dolphins took care of the Redskins quite handily. Though as you’d expect at the start of a new season, some of predictions went horribly wrong, mainly because we may have undervalued or overvalued some teams over the preseason. For example, Andrew Luck and the Colts couldn’t beat the Bills and their stingy defense, the Philadelphia Eagles had their preseason bubble burst by the Falcons, and Drew Brees and his team failed to live up to the offseason hype about an improved New Orleans offense and a stronger defense.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?