Week 9 of the National Football League had its share of drama in the NFL betting odds, with unbeaten runs coming to an end, backup players rising to the occasion and routine heroes continuing to impress to give their teams a much-needed boost. Of course, the week also didn’t end without injuries, some of which are likely to have a huge effect on remaining weeks of the season and the online sportsbetting NFL lines for their respective teams. With that prelude, below are some of our biggest winners and losers in Week 9 of the NFL.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.