The Buffalo Bills will be looking to build on their impressive Week 1 comeback win while the New York Giants will look to hold it down at home to pick up their first win of the season after dropping their regular season opener this past weekend. With both playoff longshots looking for the win, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Week 2 odds in this one.
Bills vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 2 Spread, Predictions & Pick
- When: Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Buffalo / New York
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 2 Odds: Buffalo -2 / Total: 43.5
- Partly Cloudy: 28°C/82°F
- Humidity: 65%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 6 mph WNW
- Cloud Cover: 54%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Key Head-to-Head Trends
- Road team is 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Underdog is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings
Why Bet On Buffalo at -2?
The best reasons to back the Bills is because they picked up a huge, confidence-boosting win in Week 1 and are facing a team that is also in the midst of a big rebuild. Buffalo is coming off a thrilling 17-16 comeback win over the Jets on Sunday that saw quarterback Josh Allen went 8 of 10 in the fourth quarter while leading the Bills to a pair of touchdowns in their final two drives.
Why Bet On the NY Giants at +2?
The best reasons to back the Giants are because they’re playing at home and facing a rebuilding Bills team they match up well against in terms of overall roster talent. The Giants were limited to just three total points in the game’s second and third quarters and the defense gave up 405 passing yards and four touchdowns to Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott. Eli Manning passed for 306 yards and one touchdown while running back Saquon Barkley rushed for 120 yards on just 11 carries.
Bills vs Giants NFL Week 2 Betting Trends
- Giants are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Giants are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Giants are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss of more than 14 points.
- Giants are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games on fieldturf.
- Giants are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games in September.
- Giants are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Giants are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 2.
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Bills vs Giants
I know the Giants looked mostly inept in their humbling loss against Dallas on Sunday, but Buffalo didn’t exactly set the place on fire in escaping what looked like a sure-fire loss against the lowly Jets. The Bills are a winless 0-6 ATS in their last 6 road games against a team with a losing home record and just 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings against the Giants. New York has also gone a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss and a bankroll-boosting 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games against a team with a winning road record. I’m going with Eli Manning and company to hold it down at home in a nail-biter in this contest.
Pick: NY Giants 23 Buffalo 21