The Kansas City Chiefs (10-1) bring a six-game winning streak into a matchup against the Denver Broncos (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is favored by two touchdowns. An over/under of 50.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 14.0 points.
- Just six of Kansas City’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs, on average, score 4.5 more points per game this season (31.6) than the Broncos allow (27.1).
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.1 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Most of Denver’s games this year — six out of 11 — have finished under the point total (54.5%).
- Denver has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The Broncos average points scored this season (19) and the Chiefs points allowed (21.6) are within 2.6 points of each other.
- Denver is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 19 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 21.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
|Chiefs (-14)||Under (50.5)||Chiefs 36 Broncos 14|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total (50.5 points) in 63.6% of their outings this year (seven of 11 opportunities).
- In four of 11 games (36.4%) this year, Denver has combined with its opponents to score at least 50.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (50.6) than this game’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (48.7) than this game’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- The average over/under the Chiefs have had set in games this year is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 4.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Kansas City holds an edge against Denver in the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Broncos, the Chiefs have a 3-0 record against the spread. Kansas City outscored Denver 153-71 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Chiefs||Broncos||-9.50||46.00||-435||+360||411-286 DEN||43-16 KC|
|12/15/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-9.5||43||-435||+370||419-251 KC||23-3 KC|
|10/17/2019||Chiefs||Broncos||-3||49.5||-165||+143||271-205 KC||30-6 KC|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||411-340 DEN||30-23 KC|
|10/1/2018||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||446-385 KC||27-23 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.3 points over their last three games, 9.8 more than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 0-3 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 11.8 points fewer than the 50.5 total given for this matchup.
- Denver has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Denver. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More