When you look at the schedule for the upcoming slate of NFL games for the weekend, there are always one or two match-ups that jump right off the page and smack you in the face. One that adds a punch this weekend is the AFC West battle that sees the division leading Denver Broncos go on the road to face the San Diego Chargers. Fans of pro football betting expect the Broncos to be atop the division at this point of the season, but very few expected them to get there playing the brand of football that they are at the moment. We all expected Peyton Manning to run a high-powered offense that would leave opponents struggling to keep pace, yet it is the defense that has been keeping the Broncos alive in recent weeks. In fairness to Peyton and the gang, they have had to deal with a bunch of injuries to key offensive players, but there can still be no denying how well that Broncos defense has stepped up when needed.
Date/Time: Sunday, December 14, 4:05 PM
Location: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CaliforniaThe Chargers have to be licking their lips in anticipation of this one, as a win here would very much keep their division title dreams alive. Even if they don’t win the division, they would still be in perfect position to nab one of the available Wild Card spots. A loss here would put all of that in doubt. The Chargers are coming off a tough loss to New England last weekend, but they can take heart in the fact that they get to come home this week, and that all three of the Broncos losses this season has come when Denver has played on the road.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis