While Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are set to meet for the 17th time in what has been one of the longest rivalries in NFL history, Sunday’s AFC Championship game between Brady’s Patriots and Manning’s Broncos is all about Brady versus Denver’s elite defense! Will the Broncos be able to sow down the incomparable Brady or will ‘Tom Terrific’ have his way en route to yet another Super Bowl appearance? Let’s find out now and review the NFL odds for this coming match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.