If the NFL preseason games are anything to go by, then the 2015 NFL season has a lot of positive memories in store for Cleveland’s 2014 first-round pick Johnny Manziel and NFL betting fans. After being heavily criticized for going 18-for-35 for 175 yards with no touchdowns and two interceptions in five games (two starts) as a rookie last season, Manziel opened his 2015 preseason in commendable fashion, hauling a couple of solid throws for 42 passing yards and running for a score, as the Browns suffered a 20-17 loss to the Redskins. In Week 2 of the NFL Preseason against the Bills, Johnny Football had another good performance, leading the team with 10 of 18 passes for 118 yards and a TD, though (once again) that wasn’t enough for a win, as Cleveland suffered an 11-10 loss to Buffalo. the second-year QB is expected to sit out of the Saturday game because of a sore elbow. With backup QB Connor Shaw already sidelined from the team because of an injured thumb, this means that the majority of the QB reps in Saturday’s clash against Tampa Bay will go to starter Josh McCown and Thaddeus Lewis, who will be serving as the only backup. Venue: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015 Time: 7:00 PM ET TV: WFLA (TB)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.