The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) will battle to break their nine-game losing streak as they are 6.5-point underdogs against the Cleveland Browns (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The point total is set at 48.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Cleveland is just 4-6 against the spread.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Browns have averaged six fewer points per game this season (23.8) than the Jaguars have allowed (29.8).
- In games where Cleveland score at least 23.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have accumulated a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.2, is 5.9 fewer than the 26.1 the Browns have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.2 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 26.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
|Browns (-6.5)||Over (48.5)||Browns 29 Jaguars 21|
- The average total the Browns have had set in matchups this season is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged an over/under of 50 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined for 48.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 opportunities (50%) this season.
- Jacksonville has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 48.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 44 points per game, 4.5 fewer points than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- The Browns and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this matchup.
Browns vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville holds an edge against Cleveland over the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Jacksonville outscored Cleveland 109-75 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/19/2017||Browns||284-184 JAX||19-7 JAX|
|10/19/2014||Jaguars||336-266 JAX||24-6 JAX|
|12/1/2013||Browns||439-314 CLE||32-28 JAX|
|11/21/2010||Jaguars||371-283 JAX||24-20 JAX|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Browns have averaged a total of 26 combined points over their last three games, 22.5 less than this game’s total of 48.5.
- Cleveland has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Cleveland has hit under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 6.5 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Jacksonville. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed