The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2) take the field as 4.0-point favorites against the New Orleans Saints (5-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. Both teams are on winning streaks, with Tampa Bay on a three-game run and New Orleans winners of four straight. An over/under of 51.0 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has put together a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 4.0 points.
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — five out of eight — have hit the over (62.5%).
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (30.9) and the Saints points allowed (28.1) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 4-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the New Orleans defense allows 28.1 points or fewer this year, the Saints have put together a 4-0 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in all seven opportunities this season.
- New Orleans has compiled a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- The Saints have averaged 8.8 more points this season (29.4) than the Buccaneers have allowed (20.6).
- New Orleans is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 29.4 points this season.
- When Tampa Bay allows opposing offenses to put 20.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
|Buccaneers (-4)||Over (51)||Buccaneers 33 Saints 22|
- The average point total for Buccaneers games this season is 0.5 more points than the total of 51.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Saints this year is 6.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total (51.0 points) in 37.5% of their outings this season (three of eight opportunities).
- The Saints and their opponents have added up to score more than 51.0 points in 85.7% of their matchups this year (six of seven opportunities).
- The Buccaneers and the Saints combine to average 9.3 more points per game than the total of 51.0 set for this game.
- The Buccaneers and the Saints have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 less points per game than the over/under of 51.0 set for this matchup.
Buccaneers vs Saints: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans holds an edge against Tampa Bay in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Saints are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 167 points while Tampa Bay notched 126.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Saints||Saints||-4.50||48.00||-180||+155||310-271 TB||34-23 NO|
|11/17/2019||Saints||Buccaneers||-5||51||-215||+185||334-328 TB||34-17 NO|
|10/6/2019||Saints||Saints||-3||46.5||-157||+138||457-252 NO||31-24 NO|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||298-279 NO||28-14 NO|
|9/9/2018||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||529-475 TB||48-40 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers total over the last three games is 2.7 points more than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 1.3 points greater than the 51.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New Orleans has struggled to cover, going 0-3 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in their last three games.
Buccaneers: OLB Jason Pierre-Paul: Questionable (Knee), DE William Gholston: Out (Illness), G Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion), WR Chris Godwin: Questionable (Finger), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Out (Hamstring), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), FS Mike Edwards: Questionable (Groin), CB Jamel Dean: Questionable (Illness), WR Scotty Miller: Questionable (Hip)
Saints: QB Drew Brees: Questionable (Shoulder), DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), RB Ty Montgomery: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Nick Easton: Questionable (Concussion), DT Sheldon Rankins: Questionable (Knee), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), WR Michael Thomas: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Alvin Kamara: Questionable (Foot), CB Justin Hardee: Questionable (Groin), ILB Chase Hansen: Questionable (Hip), WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Out (Undisclosed), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), WR Marquez Callaway: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Marcus Willoughby: Out (Undisclosed), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More