You might not be able to remember this, but the Buffalo Bills once had an offense that was the most exciting in the National Football League. The “Y-Gun” attack, devised by head coach Marv Levy, ran at breakneck speed, and the Hall of Fame trio of Jim Kelly, Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas galloped to four consecutive AFC championships. Even though they could never break through in the Super Bowl, the Bills had an electric attack that made the team regularly feared around the league. While the Bills still don’t have a quality successor to Kelly under center, they do have some offensive weapons that could make the Bills a surprise contender as this new NFL betting season opens. Rex Ryan loves knocking his opponents senseless with a strong running game. He used that “ground-and-pound” approach to get the New York Jets to the AFC championship in 2009 and 2010. Both seasons, the Jets finished in the league’s top five in rushing yards. In addition to a strong ground game, expect new playcaller Greg Roman to turn the Bills’ attack into a multidimensional unit that will be much different than the power ground games made famous way back when by such coaches as Woody Hayes and Barry Switzer. LeSean McCoy via a trade during the offseason. He led the league in rushing in 2013 and is still one of the hardest running backs to bring down. When defenders show up at or near the hole, McCoy is tremendous at getting around them. His ability to find a way through a crack means that he can snap off a run of 20 or more yards at a second’s notice. From his time in Philadelphia, working in a spread offense, it seems that McCoy enjoys being the “dot” back in a one-back spread formation. However, when Andy Reid was in Philadelphia, the team used a two-back set – and McCoy showed he could dominate games like that as well. McCoy put together two 1,000-yard seasons when Reid was the head coach, leading the league with 17 touchdowns in 2011. Rex Ryan will have his Bills ready to compete – and to come away with some unexpected wins. Source: ESPN.go.com (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12514/lesean-mccoy) Wikipedia.org (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Ryan)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks