- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — eight out of 10 — have gone over the point total (80%).
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.2 the Bills have scored.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.2 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.3 points.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Seven Los Angeles’ 10 games this year have gone over the point total (70% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- The Chargers average points scored this season (26) and the Bills points allowed (26.5) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 26 points this season, they are 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.5 points.
|Bills (-5.5)||Under (54)||Bills 30 Chargers 23|
- The Bills’ average point total in outings this season is 53.7, 0.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Chargers games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 54.0 for this outing.
- The Bills and their opponents have scored at least 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 10 games (50%) this year.
- The Chargers have played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 54.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (53.2) than this matchup’s total of 54.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (53.8) than this game’s over/under of 54.0 points.
Bills vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles holds a 4-1 advantage over Buffalo in the last five meetings between these two squads. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 158 points while Buffalo put up 87.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/16/2018||Bills||349-293 LAC||31-20 LAC|
|11/19/2017||Chargers||429-393 LAC||54-24 LAC|
|9/21/2014||Bills||333-292 SDC||22-10 SDC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills total over the last three games is 7.7 points more than the 54.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Buffalo has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 2.3 points greater than the 54.0 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Chargers: No Injuries Listed