Oddsmakers project the New England Patriots (2-4) to put up a fight in their attempt to end their three-game losing streak, as they are just 3.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Buffalo Bills (5-2) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at New Era Field. The over/under is set at 44.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has put together a losing 3-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in five out of seven opportunities this season (71.4%).
- The Bills average points scored this season (24.9) and the Patriots points allowed (23.8) are within 1.1 points of each other.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 24.9 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.8 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have accumulated a 2-1 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England’s games this year — four out of six — have failed to go over the point total (66.7%).
- New England has a losing 2-4 record against the spread.
- The Patriots are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Patriots have averaged 6.2 fewer points per game this season (19.2) than the Bills have allowed (25.4).
- In games where New England scores at least 19.2 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.4 points.
|Bills (-3.5)||Over (44)||Bills 27 Patriots 20|
- The average point total in Bills games this year is 6.3 more points than the total of 44.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Patriots this year is 1.0 point lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under (44.0 points) in 71.4% of their outings this year (five of seven opportunities).
- The Patriots have played in two games this season (out of six total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 44.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (44.1) than this matchup’s total of 44.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 49.2 points per game, 5.2 more than the over/under in this matchup.
Bills vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds a 5-0 advantage over Buffalo in the last five meetings between these two squads. The Bills are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Patriots. New England has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 126 points while Buffalo notched 61.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/21/2019||Patriots||Patriots||-7||39||-335||+290||414-268 NE||24-17 NE|
|9/29/2019||Patriots||Bills||-7||41.5||-315||+275||375-224 BUF||16-10 NE|
|12/23/2018||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||390-289 NE||24-12 NE|
|10/29/2018||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-333 NE||25-6 NE|
|12/24/2017||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||411-326 NE||37-16 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills average total over the last three games is 1.0 points fewer than the 44.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Buffalo has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Buffalo has hit under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots total over the last three games is 9.0 points fewer than the 44.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New England is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to New England. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
Bills: TE Lee Smith: Out (Illness), CB Josh Norman: Questionable (Hamstring), WR John Brown: Questionable (Knee), G Jon Feliciano: Out (Torn Pectoral Muscle), CB Levi Wallace: Out (Ankle), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Knee), TE Dawson Knox: Out (Illness), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Illness), OLB Tyrel Dodson: Out (Hamstring), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), TE Nate Becker: Out (Illness), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder)
Patriots: FS Cody Davis: Out (Ribs), OLB Brandon Copeland: Out (Torn Pectoral), DT Beau Allen: Questionable (Undisclosed), G James Ferentz: Out (Illness), DT Carl Davis Jr.: Questionable (Concussion), LB Brandon King: Out (Quadriceps), G Joe Thuney: Questionable (Ankle), G Jermaine Eluemunor: Out (Ankle), WR Quincy Adeboyejo: Out (Undisclosed), RB Sony Michel: Out (Illness), WR N’Keal Harry: Questionable (Head), OT Yodny Cajuste: Out (Knee), LB Josh Uche: Questionable (Foot), S Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Ankle), OL Justin Herron: Questionable (Ankle), DL Michael Barnett: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition