I think it’s safe to say the Super Bowl is the biggest football betting event in the United States and one of the biggest around the world. A lot of NFL players use the opportunity of playing on the biggest stage in American sports to make a name for themselves by showing off their talent and giving out stellar performances. After the game, the player that has the best stats is expected to win the Super Bowl MVP award… and they almost always win it, but sometimes the voters get it wrong and give the MVP award to a less deserving player. This is a look at some of the worst MVP winners in Super Bowl history.
There were a few other Patriots more deserving of the MVP award in that game, like Ty Law, who had 8 tackles and a 47 yard interception return for a touchdown, or Adam Vinatieri, who hit two field goals, including the game winning 48 yarder.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis