I think it’s safe to say the Super Bowl is the biggest football betting event in the United States and one of the biggest around the world. A lot of NFL players use the opportunity of playing on the biggest stage in American sports to make a name for themselves by showing off their talent and giving out stellar performances. After the game, the player that has the best stats is expected to win the Super Bowl MVP award… and they almost always win it, but sometimes the voters get it wrong and give the MVP award to a less deserving player. This is a look at some of the worst MVP winners in Super Bowl history.
There were a few other Patriots more deserving of the MVP award in that game, like Ty Law, who had 8 tackles and a 47 yard interception return for a touchdown, or Adam Vinatieri, who hit two field goals, including the game winning 48 yarder.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.