Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys will look to hold it down at home and handle Eli Manning and the New York Giants in one of the most intriguing Week 1 matchups on the docket. Thanks to this expert NFL odds betting breakdown on the NFC East division clash, you’re going to find out if Dallas can handle their business and dispatch the rebuilding Giants.
The Giants went 2-2 SU and ATS in the preseason while alternating wins and losses in every contest. The G-Men also had their share of off-field ‘drama’ thanks to defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul’s untimely (and foolish) offseason fireworks accident.
The good news is that New York still has an elite quarterback in two-time Super Bowl winner Eli Manning and a pair of gifted wide receivers in second-year superstar Odell Beckham Jr. and returning veteran Victor Cruz.
What the Giants need however is a first-class running back and some more quality defenders, though they did a great job of addressing their offensive line needs this offseason.
Still, projections for this matchup say the Giants will be led in rushing by Randle Jennings with 13.3 carries for 58 yards with the entire team projected to rush for just 107 total yards.
The good news for Giants fans and betting backers is the fact that the Cowboys looked even worse in going 1-3 SU and ATS during the scrimmage season. As usual, Dallas also has its share of drama, starting at running back where they’ll no longer have 2014 league rushing leader DeMarco Murray leading the way, mostly because Jones didn’t want to pay the man.
Jones has already foolishly gone on record to say that he believes the combination of Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden will get the job done (they won’t), but it’s not looking really good seeing as how both backs looked okay at best in the preseason.
In addition t that, the Cowboys have a secondary that was mediocre at best and that was before cornerback Orlando Scandrick was lost for the season
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Patriots NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Panthers vs Redskins NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Colts at Jets NFL Week 6 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Buccaneers vs Falcons NFL Week 6 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Eagles at Giants NFL Week 6 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game