Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys will look to hold it down at home and handle Eli Manning and the New York Giants in one of the most intriguing Week 1 matchups on the docket. Thanks to this expert NFL odds betting breakdown on the NFC East division clash, you’re going to find out if Dallas can handle their business and dispatch the rebuilding Giants.
The Giants went 2-2 SU and ATS in the preseason while alternating wins and losses in every contest. The G-Men also had their share of off-field ‘drama’ thanks to defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul’s untimely (and foolish) offseason fireworks accident.
The good news is that New York still has an elite quarterback in two-time Super Bowl winner Eli Manning and a pair of gifted wide receivers in second-year superstar Odell Beckham Jr. and returning veteran Victor Cruz.
What the Giants need however is a first-class running back and some more quality defenders, though they did a great job of addressing their offensive line needs this offseason.
Still, projections for this matchup say the Giants will be led in rushing by Randle Jennings with 13.3 carries for 58 yards with the entire team projected to rush for just 107 total yards.
The good news for Giants fans and betting backers is the fact that the Cowboys looked even worse in going 1-3 SU and ATS during the scrimmage season. As usual, Dallas also has its share of drama, starting at running back where they’ll no longer have 2014 league rushing leader DeMarco Murray leading the way, mostly because Jones didn’t want to pay the man.
Jones has already foolishly gone on record to say that he believes the combination of Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden will get the job done (they won’t), but it’s not looking really good seeing as how both backs looked okay at best in the preseason.
In addition t that, the Cowboys have a secondary that was mediocre at best and that was before cornerback Orlando Scandrick was lost for the season
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview