“We felt it was an opportunity to get an earlier round value for a later round price,” Rams general manager Les Snead said in a statement. “He’s going to practice what would’ve been his final year of college eligibility with us, go through our offseason program, and then start his rookie season a year from now. This will allow us to bring him along gradually both on and off the field. Now it’s up to Isaiah and us to go work to reach his potential as a person and player.” Greg Robinson with the No. 2 overall pick in 2014. Swing tackle Garrett Reynolds is a new free agent to add depth behind Robinson and Havenstein. The Rams now will only have five picks next year in the draft (the fewest of any team). However, if Sam Bradford plays more than 50 percent of the snaps for the Eagles, the Rams would get a pick back, which would be a third or fourth-round choice depending on how much Bradford plays, according to the terms of the trade. Sources: Clemson Tigers: http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205530488 St Louis Rams: http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster/Greg-Robinson/ec48e2ee-9a0b-4c97-9c15-7f788a90e1ab
The Rams added to their O-line by taking former Clemson OT Isaiah Battle in the 5th round of the supplemental draft. pic.twitter.com/eRQh5jfo3w— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) July 9, 2015
The 2015 Supplemental Draft has now come and gone, as it was held on Thursday, July 9th. Unfortunately, fans did not get a full insight of what happened during the event, as this Draft is held behind closed doors. However, one of the most commented moves of the Supplemental Draft (and possibly one that will hit the NFL odds) was the curious case of Isaiah battle and the St. Louis Rams. The St. Louis Rams did something that no other team had done since 2012: take a player through the NFL supplemental draft. Josh Gordon was the last player taken that way, when the Cleveland Browns picked him up. The Rams picked Clemson tackle Isaiah Battle, making him the fifth offensive lineman the Rams picked up in the draft this year. Because they took a player now, the Rams will not have a draft pick in the fifth round in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends