The last time the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl Championship was in the 1985 season, and since then, the team has been a consistent case of failure. The Bears haven’t made it to the playoffs in 7 of its last 8 seasons, but the story of disappointment has not been limited just to the team, as Chicago’s QB Jay Cutler has also been having a rough time since making the switch from Denver to Chicago in 2009. But what are the expectations for this coming season? Can the Bears finally beat the NFL odds and score a winning season?
Coming off a season where he led the Bears to a pathetic 5-10 record in 15 games and collected the highest number of interceptions in the league (18 picks), the Bears are hoping that Jay Cutler will use his 10-year experience in the league to deliver better numbers.
In 2015, Cutler will be entering a the third year of his massive $126 million contract and the Bears have their eyes set on a bounce-back season with the #6 quarterback leading at the center and Jimmy Clausen operating as his backup. The Bears also have a new head coach in John Fox, who promised to help the team overcome the 2014 funk that saw them finish with a disappointing 5-11 overall record.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.