Look, by now everyone on the face of the planet knows that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady beat Commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFL in their quest to nail his ass to the wall for his alleged role in Deflategate.With that said, there’s no doubt that Brady, his Patriots teammates – and crazed Pats fans everywhere – are going to be absolutely fired up for their regular NFL betting season opener against the Super Bowl-hopeful Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?