Look, by now everyone on the face of the planet knows that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady beat Commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFL in their quest to nail his ass to the wall for his alleged role in Deflategate. With that said, there’s no doubt that Brady, his Patriots teammates – and crazed Pats fans everywhere – are going to be absolutely fired up for their regular NFL betting season opener against the Super Bowl-hopeful Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.