While New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady looked and played as well as he ever has in tying Ben Roethlisberger for the NFL’s passing yards title in 2014, what NFL fans and gridiron gamblers really need to know is whether the ageless Brady can repeat as the NFL odds‘ top quarterback in 2015 while giving the Pats a supreme opportunity to potentially repeat as league champions. As always, I have already formed some virtually concrete opinions on just how Brady and the Pats will fare in 2015. Thanks to this fun-filled, yet informative inside look at ‘Mr. Tuck Rule’ himself, you’re going to find out what likely lies ahead for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in 2015.
After throwing for at least 4,343 yards in each of the previous three seasons, Brady narrowly eclipsed 4,100 yards while throwing fewer pass attempts than he has in each of the previous trio of campaigns. Having said that, see absolutely no reason to believe that Brady won’t challenge for the league passing title again in 2015.
Not only did Brady lead New England to a stellar 12-4 mark in the regular season and the ensuing Super Bowl title, but he also led a Patriots offense that finished the 2014 regular season ranked 11th in total offense and ninth in passing while Brady finished the regular season fifth in touchdown passes (33) and an identical fifth in quarterback rating (97.4).
Along the way, the Pats got stellar campaigns out of Pro Bowl tight end Rob Gronkowski (82 catches, 1,124 yards, 12 TDs) and wide receivers Julian Edelman (92 rec, 972 yards) and Brandon LaFell (74 rec, 953 yards).
While I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not overly impressed with New England receiving corps, let me also say that Brady has succeeded before with mediocre receiving groups before and I suspect that he easily can again.
New England added offensive linemen Tre’ Jackson and Shaq Mason in the fourth round and both could go a long way toward ensuring that Brady stays upright and healthy as he continues to move through the latter stages of his career.
Make no mistake about it NFL betting enthusiasts, not only will Tom Brady challenge to repeat as the NFL’s top quarterback in 2015 right now it looks as though he could be the favorite.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview