While New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady looked and played as well as he ever has in tying Ben Roethlisberger for the NFL’s passing yards title in 2014, what NFL fans and gridiron gamblers really need to know is whether the ageless Brady can repeat as the NFL odds‘ top quarterback in 2015 while giving the Pats a supreme opportunity to potentially repeat as league champions. As always, I have already formed some virtually concrete opinions on just how Brady and the Pats will fare in 2015. Thanks to this fun-filled, yet informative inside look at ‘Mr. Tuck Rule’ himself, you’re going to find out what likely lies ahead for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in 2015.
After throwing for at least 4,343 yards in each of the previous three seasons, Brady narrowly eclipsed 4,100 yards while throwing fewer pass attempts than he has in each of the previous trio of campaigns. Having said that, see absolutely no reason to believe that Brady won’t challenge for the league passing title again in 2015.
Not only did Brady lead New England to a stellar 12-4 mark in the regular season and the ensuing Super Bowl title, but he also led a Patriots offense that finished the 2014 regular season ranked 11th in total offense and ninth in passing while Brady finished the regular season fifth in touchdown passes (33) and an identical fifth in quarterback rating (97.4).
Along the way, the Pats got stellar campaigns out of Pro Bowl tight end Rob Gronkowski (82 catches, 1,124 yards, 12 TDs) and wide receivers Julian Edelman (92 rec, 972 yards) and Brandon LaFell (74 rec, 953 yards).
While I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not overly impressed with New England receiving corps, let me also say that Brady has succeeded before with mediocre receiving groups before and I suspect that he easily can again.
New England added offensive linemen Tre’ Jackson and Shaq Mason in the fourth round and both could go a long way toward ensuring that Brady stays upright and healthy as he continues to move through the latter stages of his career.
Make no mistake about it NFL betting enthusiasts, not only will Tom Brady challenge to repeat as the NFL’s top quarterback in 2015 right now it looks as though he could be the favorite.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Patriots NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction