- In 2014, he matched Brett Favre’s record for beating all 32 teams as a starting quarterback.
- In 2014, he matched Dan Marino for the most 400-yard games as a quarterback.
- He is currently the all-time career leader in passing touchdown at 530.
- He is the only QB with at least 6 touchdown passes in three games
- He is one of only two quarterbacks to have ever completed 80 percent of his passes in two playoff games (tied with Kurt Warner) He owns the record for the most single-season touchdown passes (2013): 55
- He owns most games with at least 5 touchdowns passes and no interceptions: 5
- He owns the record for most seasons with 4,000+ Passing Yards (1999-2004, 2006-2010, 2012-2014): 14
- He has 14 Pro Bowl selections, made three super bowl appearances and has won five NFL MVP titles
As all NFL betting fans know, replacing Peyton Manning is not like getting rid of some underachieving player or eliminating an unlovable player, the man is a football god, boasting of a meticulously successful career littered with achievements that no active NFL player can measure up to. In order to bring you up to speed with what we are talking about, here is a look at a few of the set and broken records in his lustrous career:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.