The Buffalo Bills (7-2) will battle to keep their three-game winning streak intact as they are 2.0-point underdogs against the Arizona Cardinals (5-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 55.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Just five of Arizona’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- Arizona has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.0-point favorites.
- The Cardinals, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (29.2) than the Bills allow (25.9).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Arizona is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 25.9 points or fewer this year, the Bills have pieced together a 4-0 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in seven out of nine outings this season (77.8%).
- Buffalo has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.0-point underdogs.
- The Bills, on average, score 4.4 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Cardinals allow (22.5).
- Buffalo is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- Arizona is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.5 points.
|Bills (+2)||Under (55.5)||Cardinals 27 Bills 25|
- The Cardinals’ average point total in matchups this year is 51.8, 3.7 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Bills games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 55.5 in this outing.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to record more than 55.5 points in 25% of their games this season (two of eight opportunities).
- The Bills have played in four games this year (out of nine total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 55.5 points.
- The Cardinals and the Bills combine to average 0.6 more points per game than the total of 55.5 set for this game.
- The Cardinals and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 55.5 set in this game.
Cardinals vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo has an edge against Arizona in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Buffalo outscored Arizona 138-110 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/25/2016||Bills||348-297 ARI||33-18 BUF|
|10/14/2012||Cardinals||332-306 ARI||19-16 BUF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Arizona. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.3 points over their last three games, 5.8 more than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 5.2 points fewer than the 55.5 total listed for this matchup.
Cardinals: OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), CB Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Thigh), G J.R. Sweezy: Out (Elbow), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), OLB Devon Kennard: Out (Illness), RB Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle), CB Kevin Peterson: Questionable (Concussion), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), DE Zach Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Byron Murphy Jr.: Out (Illness), DT Rashard Lawrence: Out (Calf)
Bills: RB Taiwan Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Josh Norman: Questionable (Hamstring), RB T.J. Yeldon: Questionable (Back), C Mitch Morse: Questionable (Concussion), CB Tre’Davious White: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Matt Milano: Out (Pectoral), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Ankle), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Illness), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OLB Tyrel Dodson: Out (Hamstring), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft