The Arizona Cardinals (5-2), winners of three straight games, square off against the Miami Dolphins (4-3), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. Arizona is a 4.5-point favorite in the matchup. The point total is set at 48.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Just five of Arizona’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (14.3% of its outings).
- The Cardinals have put an average of 29 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.4 more than the 18.6 the Dolphins have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Arizona is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- When the Miami defense allows 18.6 points or fewer this year, the Dolphins have put together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Most of Miami’s games this year — five out of seven — have finished under the point total (71.4%).
- The Dolphins, on average, score six more points per game this season (26.9) than the Cardinals allow (20.9).
- In games where Miami scores at least 26.9 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put 20.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Dolphins (+4.5)||Under (48.5)||Cardinals 24 Dolphins 23|
- The average point total in Cardinals games this season is 1.4 more points than the over/under of 48.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Dolphins games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 48.5 in this outing.
- In 42.9% of their games this season (three of seven chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 48.5 points.
- In three of seven outings (42.9%) this year, Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points.
- The Cardinals and the Dolphins combine to average 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.0 fewer points per game (39.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 48.5 points.
Cardinals vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Arizona has a 3-2 advantage over Miami. Arizona outscored Miami 118-99 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/11/2016||Dolphins||314-300 MIA||26-23 MIA|
|9/30/2012||Cardinals||480-297 MIA||24-21 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 4.5 points more than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Arizona has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- Arizona has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Dolphins total over the last three games is 5.5 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Miami has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
Cardinals: OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), CB Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Thigh), G J.R. Sweezy: Out (Elbow), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), OLB Devon Kennard: Out (Illness), NT Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle), ILB Jordan Hicks: Questionable (Ankle), RB Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), ILB Ezekiel Turner: Questionable (Toe), DE Zach Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Byron Murphy Jr.: Out (Illness), DT Rashard Lawrence: Out (Calf)
Dolphins: LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), RB Matt Breida: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Jamal Perry: Questionable (Foot), RB Myles Gaskin: Out (Knee (mcl)), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), RB Patrick Laird: Questionable (Ankle), OT Austin Jackson: Questionable (Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Week 3 Opening Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Betting Analysis – Week 3
- NFL Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Betting Analysis – Week 3