Saturday’s NFC Divisional Round match up between the Arizona Cardinals and the Green Bay Packers has got many NFL betting enthusiasts licking their chops, as they look to sink in their teeth in the NFL odds hoping to have juicy winning bite. The good news for such bettors is that we’ve been quite successful in spotting some good value NFL picks over the recent time. The bad news, however, is that nothing is as clear as it seems when it comes to this matchup, given that both teams are coming off mixed results in their previous games. But worry not, as we have a brief ATS NFL odds preview of this mouthwatering showdown, seeking to guide you on where the smart money is at.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.