The quarterback situation in Buffalo is far from decided, but for the sake of avoiding a lot of speculations in the course of the week leading up to the Panthers at Bills game on Friday, coach Rex Ryan announced that Matt Cassel is set to be the starter in Friday’s preseason game. Of course, this doesn’t mean we won’t get to see EJ Manuel or Tyrod Taylor featuring in the QB position, but rather that we can plan for the action in Friday’s NFL betting lines with Cassel as the player to get the first snaps of the game. For the Panthers, all eyes will be on how QB Cam Newton performs if and when he gets his chance in the team, though the highest likelihood is that we’ll see Derek Anderson and Joe Webb getting the bulk of the reps as they fight it out for the backup QB job.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis