The quarterback situation in Buffalo is far from decided, but for the sake of avoiding a lot of speculations in the course of the week leading up to the Panthers at Bills game on Friday, coach Rex Ryan announced that Matt Cassel is set to be the starter in Friday’s preseason game. Of course, this doesn’t mean we won’t get to see EJ Manuel or Tyrod Taylor featuring in the QB position, but rather that we can plan for the action in Friday’s NFL betting lines with Cassel as the player to get the first snaps of the game. For the Panthers, all eyes will be on how QB Cam Newton performs if and when he gets his chance in the team, though the highest likelihood is that we’ll see Derek Anderson and Joe Webb getting the bulk of the reps as they fight it out for the backup QB job.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.