Every NFL expert on the planet has an opinion on Super bowl LIII. Right now, most experts are going with the New England Patriots. Check out a run down of what the experts at CBS Sports believe happens on Feb. 3. And also check out the the latest Super Bowl LIII lines at our online sportsbook.
CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
These sea lions are ready to show off that high football IQ. @Amanda_Balionis visits football expert Diego the Sea Lion at the @GeorgiaAquarium for a VERY important Super Bowl pick. pic.twitter.com/lvjBdHX2OG— CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) 31 de enero de 2019
Most Like Patriots
CBS Sports runs their own tout service, which is why they’re hesitant to release expert picks on their website the way ESPN has. Because I’m not in the business of stealing anyone’s thunder, I’ll just talk about the experts at CBS’s tout service who have made a pick for Super Bowl LIII. Let’s call them handicappers 1 through 4.
Handicapper #1 – He’s the only CBS tout service handicapper, so far, who has chosen a winner against the spread and over/under the total. Handicapper #1 believes the Rams and Patriots easily squash the total of 58. When he made his decision, the total had gone down to 56.5, but his reasoning’s still valid, noting that the Rams average over 32 points per while the Patriots have scored at least 37 points in their last 3 games.
He took the Rams because he believes they should be -1 or a pick’em instead of +2.5 dogs. He also notes that Sean McVay is 8-0 in his last 8 against the AFC.
Handicapper #2 – Handicapper #2 is probably the most famous of the 4. He’s best known for choosing horses in the major U.S. stakes races. Right now, he only has a recommendation based on the total. Handicapper #2 believes the game goes under 56.5.
That’s music to under bettors because the line’s gone up to 58. In his analysis, Handicapper #2 notes how the Rams will pressure Tom Brady and that the Patriots have a great secondary.
Handicapper #3 – This CBS Sports handicapper likes the Patriots at -2. The line has since gone up to Patriots -2.5. He notes that the Patriots didn’t allow a sack in either playoff victory. He also notes that Patriots running back Sony Michel has been great.
Handicapper #4 – Like Handicapper #3, CBS Sports Handicapper #4 likes the Pats to win and cover. He brings up the point that at times it can be hard to trust Jared Goff. Like Handicapper #3, he also likes how the Patriots rushing attack has performed.
There you have it for the CBS Sports experts. Even though they haven’t published a full list like ESPN, their 4 handicappers that made picks for Super Bowl 53 make great points. As always, you should do your own handicapping in addition to gathering opinions before placing any wagers.
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team