The L.A. Chargers battle the Denver Broncos with no room for failure. The Bolts must beat Denver to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. Will the Chargers beat the Broncos as a road favorite in Week 13? Or, will Denver step it up to end their rivals’ postseason dreams? Check out the NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for Chargers vs Broncos!
Chargers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Prediction
- When: Sunday, Dec.1 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, CO
- TV: CBS
- ATS Odds: Chargers -3
- Over/Under Total Odds: 38 ½
- Sunny: 4°C/40°F
- Humidity: 55%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 7 mph SSW
- Cloud Cover: 2%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the L.A. Chargers are a good bet -3?
The Chargers Week 12 bye came at the perfect time. Los Angeles has lost their last couple of games. In Week 10, the Raiders upset LAC 26-24. Then in Week 11, the Chiefs beat the Chargers 24-17. Although Los Angeles has lost 2 in a row, they had a chance to win both games. On Sunday, L.A. faces a squad they should beat. Expect the Chargers to come out fired up after their bye. They’ll win and cover against the Broncos.
- Total Yards: 363.6
- Passing Yards: 276.9
- Rushing Yards: 86.7
- Points Scored: 20.4
- Total Yards: 317.5
- Passing Yards: 205.3
- Rushing Yards: 112.3
- Points Allowed: 19.8
Why the Denver Broncos are a good bet +3?
Since their bye, the Broncos haven’t performed well. That could change on Sunday. As a +4 road dog, Denver beat the Chargers 20-13 on October 6. Before their bye, Denver beat Cleveland 24-19. The 2 losses were on the road. Now back home, Denver should step it up versus this AFC West rival.
- Total Yards: 304.5
- Passing Yards: 194
- Rushing Yards: 110.5
- Points Scored: 15.9
- Total Yards: 321.2
- Passing Yards: 207.5
- Rushing Yards: 113.5
- Points Allowed: 19.7
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends for Chargers vs Broncos
- Chargers are 6-0-1 ATS in the last 7 road games versus a team with a losing home record
- Chargers are 9-3-1 ATS in the last 13 road games
- The total went UNDER in 8 of LA Chargers’ last 10 games
- Broncos are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 games following a straight-up loss of more than 14 points
- Denver is 1-5 ATS in the last 6 home games versus a team with a losing road record
- The total went UNDER in 16 of Denver’s last 20 games
Chargers vs Broncos Final NFL Betting Analysis
The Chargers don’t have it this season. But, they should play well enough for a win and cover on Sunday. It will have much to do with the Broncos’ offense.
Denver quarterback Brandon Allen might be the future. He plays hard and doesn’t make a ton of mistakes. Allen has trouble reading defenses, though. He doesn’t know what to do after his first read. Many of Allens’ issues are because of experience. He doesn’t have much.
The Chargers’ defense will exploit Allen’s lack of experience. The Denver quarterback completed 60% of his passes in his first start. In his second start, he completed 43.8%. Versus Buffalo in his last start, he completed 40%. The Bolts should dominate. They win and cover.
NFL Free Pick: L.A. Chargers -3
More NFL Week 13 Betting News
- Patriots vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- 49ers vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Day Betting Preview
- Saints vs Falcons 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Spread, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Bills vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Bears vs Lions 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Odds, Preview & Pick
- Raiders vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Chargers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Prediction
- How to Bet Eagles vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- Packers vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Preview & Expert Pick
- Buccaneers vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Redskins vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick