The 2015 NFL campaign was a largely forgettable season for the Chicago Bears, who finished last in the NFC North with a 6-10 record and ranked at #13 out of the 16 teams in the NFC Conference. Such a disappointing performance—only one win better than the 5-11 tally in 2014—was far from what many Chicago faithfuls expected when veteran coach John Fox accepted a four-year deal on January 16, 2015 to head-coach the Bears. Despite all that, there are a number of positives that can be taken from the 2015 Bears season, like building a decent running game, which offers building blocks for Fox’s second season in Chicago. Ahead of the training camps that will be commencing in barely a week’s time, we take a look at what can be anticipated from the Bears in the 2016 regular season NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.