One of the stories that has been doing rounds in the media lately is that of Eric Berry and his return to the NFL. Most NFL betting enthusiasts can easily remember that, a while back, Kansas City’s safety Eric Berry was diagnosed with cancer after complaining of chest pains, following the game against the Oakland Raiders in 2014. Reportedly, a mass was discovered inside his chest, in what turned out to be the Hodgkin Lymphoma disease, a type of blood cancer that forced him to end his season and undergo treatment at the Emory University in Atlanta. He was placed on the Chiefs’ non-football illness list, meaning his season had to come to an end.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.