It’s the classic tale of two teams headed in different directions meeting in Week 4 of the preseason games, when the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) close out their pre-season schedule with a trip to Edward Jones Dome, Saint Louis to face the winless St. Louis Rams (0-3) on Thursday, September 3, 2015. So whereas the shaky Rams team could use another four preseason games in preparation for the new season that is nigh before us, the sturdy Chiefs can’t wait to start ruling in the Week 1 regular-season meeting against Houston the Chiefs have a lot at stake in the NFL odds, as far as history and superstition is concerned. Apparently, the last time the Chiefs won all their preseason games in 1969, the team went on to claim the lone Super Bowl win in the franchise history. And as if that is not a motivation good enough for the Chiefs to fight for a win, NFL betting history shows that, over the last 15 years, three teams that have gone unbeaten in the preseason games went on to win the Super Bowl (The Ravens in 2000, The Patriots in 2003 and the Seahawks in 2013). Interestingly, in that 15-year span, no winless preseason team has gone on to win claim a win in the Super Bowl. Indicative betting intelligence or simple coincidence? That’s for you to decide… And while you do that, let’s take a few minutes off your time to preview this Chiefs-Rams matchup, commonly dubbed as the Governor’s Cup– a trophy awarded when the two teams from Missouri meet either in the preseason or regular season. Venue: Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, Missouri Date: Thursday, September 3, 2015 Time: 8:00 PM ET TV: KCTV (CBS/5 – Kansas City) and KTVI (FOX/2 – St. Louis)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks