A pair of division leaders meet when the AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) square off against the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) on Monday, October 19, 2020 at New Era Field. Kansas City is a 3.5-point favorite in the matchup. The point total is set at 57.5.
- Game Day: Monday, October 19, 2020
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in three out of five outings this season (60%).
- Kansas City is 3-2 against the spread.
- The Chiefs have a split ATS record of 2-2 when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Bills defense has allowed 28.4 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 29.8 the Chiefs have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.4 points.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in all five outings this season.
- Buffalo has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Bills are 2-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Bills have averaged 5.8 more points this season (27.8) than the Chiefs have allowed (22).
- Buffalo is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 27.8 points this season.
- Kansas City is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22 points.
|Chiefs (-3.5)||Under (57.5)||Chiefs 30 Bills 24|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in 20% of their games this year (one of five opportunities).
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in 60% of their matchups this year (three of five chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (57.6) than this matchup’s total of 57.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 57.5 set for this game.
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this year is 51.8, 5.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bills this season is 1.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Kansas City has a 3-2 advantage over Buffalo. Buffalo outscored Kansas City 99-97 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/26/2017||Chiefs||268-236 BUF||16-10 BUF|
|11/29/2015||Chiefs||415-413 BUF||30-22 KC|
|11/9/2014||Bills||364-278 BUF||17-13 KC|
|11/3/2013||Bills||470-210 BUF||23-13 KC|
|9/16/2012||Bills||422-379 KC||35-17 BUF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 3.5 points fewer than the 57.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Bills have averaged a total of 59.3 combined points over their last three games, 1.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 57.5.
- Buffalo has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Chiefs: FB Anthony Sherman: Out (), G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Knee), NT Khalen Saunders: Out (Elbow), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), QB Jordan Ta’amu: Out (Illness), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Out (Collarbone), DE Mike Danna: Out (Hamstring)
Chiefs: WR Andre Roberts: Questionable (Ankle), G Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee), WR John Brown: Questionable (Calf), G Jon Feliciano: Out (Torn Pectoral Muscle), G Quinton Spain: Questionable (Foot), CB Tre’Davious White: Questionable (Back), OLB Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral), CB Levi Wallace: Out (Ankle), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Groin), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), RB Zack Moss: Questionable (Toe)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round