The Cincinnati Bengals will enter the 2015 NFL betting season looking to keep their carriage from turning back into a pumpkin – for the fifth straight season of the Marvin Lewis era. Could this finally be the year that Cincy finally completes their ‘Cinderella’ hopes or will they lose their ‘glass slippers’ at the worst possible moment – again? This expert analysis on the Bengals’ chances for success in 2015 will both, inform and entertain NFL pro football betting buffs across the globe.
Nevertheless, I’ve still got some hope that the Bengals can get their first playoff win of the Lewis-Dalton era and pull off a magical Cinderella kind of campaign in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.