The Cincinnati Bengals will enter the 2015 NFL betting season looking to keep their carriage from turning back into a pumpkin – for the fifth straight season of the Marvin Lewis era. Could this finally be the year that Cincy finally completes their ‘Cinderella’ hopes or will they lose their ‘glass slippers’ at the worst possible moment – again? This expert analysis on the Bengals’ chances for success in 2015 will both, inform and entertain NFL pro football betting buffs across the globe.
Nevertheless, I’ve still got some hope that the Bengals can get their first playoff win of the Lewis-Dalton era and pull off a magical Cinderella kind of campaign in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks