After seeing their five-year playoff run come to an abrupt halt in 2016, Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals (6-9-1 SU, 7-9 ATS) are reloading in a big way in order to get back into the postseason – and win their first playoff game under head coach Marvin Lewis. If you want to know which games that Cincinnati will have the best chances in winning this coming season, then I’ve identified a half-dozen matchups that the Bengals should easily win and cover the spread in. Here is a look at Cincinnati’s 2016 stats, followed by the top six must-bet games on their 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.