The Cincinnati Bengals (2-8-1) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Miami Dolphins (7-4) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. Miami is an 11.0-point favorite in the game. The point total is set at 42.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami is 8-3 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- The Bengals defense has allowed 26.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 25.8 the Dolphins have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.3 points.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in six out of 11 opportunities this season (54.5%).
- Cincinnati has a 7-4 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins defense has allowed 18.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 20.9 the Bengals have scored.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 20.9 points this season.
- Miami is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.6 points.
|Dolphins (-11)||Over (42)||Dolphins 31 Bengals 15|
- The average point total in Dolphins games this season is 2.5 more points than the total of 42.0 in this matchup.
- Bengals games this season have averaged a total of 47.2 points, 5.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined for 42.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this season.
- In seven of 11 games (63.6%) this year, Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score more than 42.0 points.
- The Dolphins and the Bengals combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the total of 42.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 44.9 points per game, 2.9 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Dolphins vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds an edge against Cincinnati in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Dolphins are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Bengals. Cincinnati has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 117 points while Miami scored 101.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Bengals||Dolphins||-1.5||45.5||-130||+115||502-430 MIA||38-35 MIA|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||332-297 CIN||27-17 CIN|
|9/29/2016||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||362-222 CIN||22-7 CIN|
|10/31/2013||N/A||Dolphins||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||465-345 CIN||22-20 MIA|
|10/7/2012||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||298-279 CIN||17-13 MIA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Dolphins have averaged a total of 35.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.7 less than this matchup’s total of 42.0.
- Miami is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Miami has hit under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 5.0 points fewer than the 42.0 total given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Cincinnati has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More