The Cleveland Browns won seven games last season in what was their best campaign since winning 10 games back in 2007, but they’ll still face an uphill battle in the perennially powerful AFC North once online betting for the 2015 NFL regular season gets underway this coming fall. Even when the Odds to win Super Bowl 50 does not favor Cleveland, the revamped Browns will look to pull off a ‘Cinderella’ kind of campaign in 2015 and I believe they’ll at least have a shot to do just that. Thanks to this fun-filled, yet in-depth look at Cleveland’s hopes heading into the new season, you’re going to have a great idea of just what to expect out of the Browns when the 2015 season kicks off.
Unfortunately, the Browns reside in an AFC North division that includes a trio of almost perennial postseason participants in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, so Cleveland doesn’t have the luxury of getting ‘definite’ wins against any of their division rivals no matter where they play. Still, I think Cleveland can possibly be one of those teams set up for a Cinderella kind of campaign in 2015 – if all goes right of course.
The Browns made a handful of transactions in free agency and some of them were very good additions. However, many NFL pundits gave them a bad grade for their lack of fervor in free agency despite having a boatload of money available.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns