- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has compiled a losing 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The average points per game output for the Browns this season, 26.3, is 3.2 fewer than the 29.5 the Jets have given up in each contest.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 26.3 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- New York is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.5 points.
Jets Betting Insights
- Just eight of New York’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- New York has a losing 5-9 record against the spread.
- The Jets have averaged 12 fewer points per game this season (14.7) than the Browns have allowed (26.7).
- New York is 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 14.7 points this season.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 26.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
|Browns (-9.5)||Over (46.5)||Browns 30 Jets 18|
- The average total the Browns have had set in matchups this year is 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jets this season is 2.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- In 57.1% of their opportunities this season (eight of 14 chances), the Browns and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 46.5 points.
- In four of 14 opportunities (28.6%) this year, New York has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 less points per game (41) than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5 points.
- The Browns and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 more points per game than the point total of 46.5 set for this outing.
Browns vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds a 3-2 advantage over Cleveland in the past five meetings between these two teams. In those games against the Jets, the Browns have a 1-0 record against the spread. New York has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 99 points while Cleveland put up 96.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/16/2019||Browns||Jets||-6.5||45||-286||+250||375-262 CLE||23-3 CLE|
|9/20/2018||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||323-268 CLE||21-17 CLE|
|10/8/2017||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||419-212 CLE||17-14 NYJ|
|10/30/2016||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||407-393 CLE||31-28 NYJ|
|9/13/2015||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||333-321 NYJ||31-10 NYJ|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Cleveland has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to score an average of 63.7 points in their last three games, 17.2 more than the 46.5 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- New York has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 48.3 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
Browns: FS Andrew Sendejo: Questionable (Concussion), DT Sheldon Richardson: Questionable (Neck), OT Chris Hubbard: Out (Knee), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), LS Charley Hughlett: Out (Illness), WR Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), SS Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Shoulder), G Wyatt Teller: Doubtful (Ankle), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
Jets: SS Bradley McDougald: Out (Shoulder), CB Bennett Jackson: Out (Hamstring), OLB Jordan Jenkins: Out (Shoulder), G Alex Lewis: Out (Undisclosed), CB Brian Poole: Out (Knee), OLB Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Hamstring), OLB Harvey Langi: Questionable (Neck), G Greg Van Roten: Out (Toe), NT Folorunso Fatukasi: Out (Illness), FS Saquan Hampton: Out (Achillies), DE Quinnen Williams: Questionable (Concussion), WR Jeff Smith: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Blake Cashman: Out (Hamstring), DE Kyle Phillips: Out (Ankle), CB Kyron Brown: Out (Quadriceps), RB La’Mical Perine: Questionable (Ankle), S Ashtyn Davis: Out (Foot)