Oddsmakers project the Cleveland Browns (8-3) to put up a fight in their attempt to continue their three-game winning streak, as they are just 5.5-point underdogs in a matchup with the Tennessee Titans (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. An over/under of 54.0 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in nine out of 11 opportunities this season (81.8%).
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- The Titans have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.5 more than the 26 the Browns have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 6-0 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 5-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26 points.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in six out of 11 opportunities this season (54.5%).
- The Browns average points scored this season (24.1) and the Titans points allowed (25.9) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- Cleveland is 6-0 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 24.1 points this season.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
|Titans (-5.5)||Under (54)||Titans 30 Browns 23|
- The Titans and their opponents have totaled at least 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this season.
- In five of 11 opportunities (45.5%) this year, Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score more than 54.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game (53.6) than this game’s over/under of 54.0 points.
- The Titans and the Browns have seen their opponents average a combined 2.1 less points per game than the point total of 54.0 set for this outing.
- The average total the Titans have had set in games this year is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Browns games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 54.0 in this outing.
Titans vs Browns: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage over Cleveland. The Titans are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Browns. Tennessee has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 125 points while Cleveland put up 105.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/8/2019||Browns||Browns||-5.5||44||-245||+210||346-339 CLE||43-13 TEN|
|10/22/2017||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||284-269 CLE||12-9 TEN|
|10/16/2016||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||407-341 TEN||28-26 TEN|
|9/20/2015||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-274 TEN||28-14 CLE|
|10/5/2014||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||460-410 CLE||29-28 CLE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tennessee has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 4.7 points more than the 54.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Cleveland is just 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Cleveland. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 36 combined points in their last three games, 18.0 fewer than this game’s total of 54.0.
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Browns: No Injuries Listed