- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is just 3-6 against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Browns average points scored this season (24) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Cleveland is 5-0 and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.8 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have pieced together a 3-0-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — five out of nine — have failed to go over the point total (55.6%).
- Philadelphia has a losing 3-6 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Eagles have averaged 4.5 fewer points per game this season (22.6) than the Browns have allowed (27.1).
- Philadelphia is 2-2-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.6 points this season.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 27.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
|Browns (-3.5)||Over (48)||Browns 28 Eagles 21|
- The Browns and their opponents have recorded more than 48.0 points in 55.6% of their outings this season (five of nine opportunities).
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.0 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine chances).
- These two teams average a combined 46.6 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 48.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 52.9 points per game, 4.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Browns games this season is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 48.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Browns vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
Philadelphia holds a 5-0 advantage over Cleveland in the past five meetings between these two teams. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 145 points while Cleveland put up 91.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/11/2016||Eagles||403-288 PHI||29-10 PHI|
|9/9/2012||Browns||456-210 PHI||17-16 PHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland is just 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Cleveland. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 36.7 combined points in their last three games, 11.3 less than this game’s total of 48.0.
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 8.3 points fewer than the 48.0 total given for this matchup.
Browns: OT Chris Hubbard: Out (Illness), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), FB Andy Janovich: Out (Illness), WR Ryan Switzer: Out (Undisclosed), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), LB Jacob Phillips: Questionable (Knee), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Out (Ankle), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), TE Zach Ertz: Questionable (Ankle), G Isaac Seumalo: Questionable (Knee), DT Hassan Ridgeway: Out (Biceps), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Nathan Gerry: Out (Ankle), SS Rudy Ford: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Genard Avery: Out (Elbow), CB Craig James: Out (Shoulder), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), FS Marcus Epps: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- Thursday Night Football: Cowboys vs. Washington Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Nov. 24th Edition
- Joe Burrow’s Season-Ending Injury Hands Offensive Rookie Of The Year To Justin Herbert
- NFL Rumors: Thursday Could Be Last Game As Lions Coach For Matt Patricia
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks