The Buffalo Bills (13-3) host the Indianapolis Colts (11-5) in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as touchdown favorites on January 9, 2021 at 1:05 PM ET on CBS. The point total is set at 52.0.
- Game Day: Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has compiled an 11-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — 11 out of 16 — have hit the over (68.8%).
- The Bills, on average, score 8.7 more points per game this season (31.3) than the Colts allow (22.6).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Indianapolis defense allows 22.6 points or fewer this year, the Colts have put together an 8-0 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 8-8 against the spread.
- The Colts are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- 9 of Indianapolis’ 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its opportunities).
- The Colts, on average, score 4.8 more points per game this season (28.2) than the Bills allow (23.4).
- Indianapolis is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 28.2 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 23.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
|Bills (-7)||Over (52)||Bills 32 Colts 21|
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to record more than 52.0 points in 56.2% of their games this season (nine of 16 opportunities).
- Indianapolis has played in seven games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 43.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 52.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (59.5) than this game’s total of 52.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game (46) than this matchup’s total of 52.0 points.
- The average over/under the Bills have had set in matchups this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Colts games this season is 1.2 less points than the point total of 52.0 in this outing.
Bills vs Colts: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo has an edge against Indianapolis over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Buffalo has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 88 points while Indianapolis scored 85.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/21/2018||Colts||376-303 IND||37-5 IND|
|12/10/2017||Bills||319-227 BUF||13-7 BUF|
|9/13/2015||Bills||342-304 BUF||27-14 BUF|
|11/25/2012||Colts||312-304 IND||20-13 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 13.3 points more than the 52.0 total given for this matchup.
- Indianapolis is just 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Indianapolis. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 5.0 points fewer than the 52.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Bills: TE Reggie Gilliam: Questionable (Knee), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee), CB Siran Neal: Questionable (Head), WR Cole Beasley: Questionable (Leg), OT Ty Nsekhe: Questionable (Illness), RB T.J. Yeldon: Out (Illness)
Colts: OT Anthony Castonzo: Out (Knee), OT Le’Raven Clark: Out (Ankle), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), G Will Holden: Questionable (Ankle), SS Khari Willis: Questionable (Concussion), CB Rock Ya-Sin: Questionable (Concussion), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), RB Jordan Wilkins: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition