AFC South rivals square off when the Indianapolis Colts (7-4) visit the Houston Texans (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 NRG Stadium. Indianapolis is favored by 3.0 points. An over/under of 53.0 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, TX
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Colts are 4-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Indianapolis’ games this year — seven out of 11 — have hit the over (63.6%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (27.5) and the Texans points allowed (27) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 27 points or fewer this year, the Texans have pieced together a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Texans Betting Insights
- Six Houston’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- Houston has compiled a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Texans average points scored this season (24.4) and the Colts points allowed (23) are within 1.4 points of each other.
- In games where Houston scores at least 24.4 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Indianapolis allows opposing offenses to put 23 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
|Texans (+3)||Under (53)||Texans 26 Colts 25|
- The Colts’ average point total in matchups this year is 50.5, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Texans this season is 1.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Colts and their opponents have recorded more than 53.0 points in 45.5% of their outings this year (five of 11 opportunities).
- Houston and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.0 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 chances).
- These teams average a combined 51.9 points per game, 1.1 fewer points than the over/under of 53.0 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 53.0 set in this game.
Colts vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis holds an edge against Houston over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Colts are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Texans. Indianapolis outscored Houston 127-114 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/21/2019||Texans||Texans||-3.5||46||-205||+180||396-296 HOU||20-17 HOU|
|10/20/2019||Colts||Colts||-1.5||46||-121||+106||391-383 HOU||30-23 IND|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-315 IND||24-21 IND|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||478-466 IND||37-34 HOU|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||250-209 IND||22-13 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.3 points over their last three games, 9.3 more than the 53.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 9.7 points fewer than the 53.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Houston has gone 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Houston has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Texans: No Injuries Listed