If you’re an NFL betting fan or avid betting enthusiast that wants to know what’s in store for Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts (11-5 SU, 10-5-1 ATS, 9-7 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 season, then you’re in for a treat, thanks to this mybookie.ag original analysis on the top five questions surrounding Cleveland heading into training camp. With that said, let’s rock and roll.
The Colts finished a discouraging 22nd in rushing thanks to their failed experiment with underachieving running back Trent Richardson, but there is good news for the rushing attack in the form of veteran Frank Gore and underrated backup Daniel Boom Heron.
While Gore is now 32-years-old, he showed no signs of slowing down in 2014 as he rushed for 1,106 yards and four scores while averaging 4.3 yards per carry. Gore has rushed for at least 1,000 yards in four straight seasons and eight of the last nine seasons overall.
I believe Gore is the answer the Colts have been looking for at running back and that he will provide the Colts and quarterback Andrew Luck with the offensive balance they’ve been lacking the last few seasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.