- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Indianapolis has played in three games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- The Lions defense has allowed 27.5 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.2 the Colts have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.5 points.
Lions Betting Insights
- Half of Detroit’s games this year — three out of six — have gone over the point total.
- Detroit has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Lions, on average, score 6.8 more points per game this season (26) than the Colts allow (19.2).
- Detroit is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- When Indianapolis allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
|Lions (+2.5)||Under (50)||Lions 27 Colts 22|
- The average total the Colts have had set in games this season is 4.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Lions games this season have averaged an over/under of 53.5 points, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Colts and their opponents have scored at least 50.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of six outings (33.3%) this season.
- In four of six opportunities (66.7%) this year, Detroit has combined with its opponents to score more than 50.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (52.2) than this game’s total of 50.0 points.
- The Colts and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 less points per game than the over/under of 50.0 set in this game.
Colts vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Indianapolis holds a 4-1 advantage over Detroit. Indianapolis outscored Detroit 172-120 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/11/2016||Colts||450-448 IND||39-35 DET|
|12/2/2012||Lions||459-451 IND||35-33 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Colts average total over the last three games is 2.3 points fewer than the 50.0 total given for this matchup.
- Detroit has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Detroit. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 3.0 points greater than the 50.0 total given for this matchup.
Colts: OT Chaz Green: Questionable (Back), TE Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), OLB Darius Leonard: Questionable (Groin), DE Kemoko Turay: Out (Ankle), OLB Matthew Adams: Out (Ankle), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Pcl), WR Michael Pittman Jr.: Out (Calf)
Lions: CB Desmond Trufant: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Justin Coleman: Questionable (Hamstring), FS Miles Killebrew: Questionable (Personal), FB Nick Bawden: Out (Undisclosed), DE Austin Bryant: Questionable (Undisclosed), TE Hunter Bryant: Out (Concussion), DE Julian Okwara: Out (Leg), DT Jashon Cornell: Out (Left Achilles)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft