The Indianapolis Colts (7-3) are 3.5-point favorites when they host the Tennessee Titans (7-3) in an AFC South matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 50.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Colts are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in six out of 10 outings this season (60%).
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.6 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 27.6 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Eight Tennessee’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (80% of its outings).
- The Titans have averaged 7.1 more points this season (27.9) than the Colts have allowed (20.8).
- Tennessee is 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 27.9 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.8 points.
|Colts (-3.5)||Over (50.5)||Colts 29 Titans 22|
- The Colts and their opponents have combined for 50.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score at least 50.5 points in 80% of their matchups this season (eight of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (55.5) than this matchup’s total of 50.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 fewer points per game (46.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- The average total the Colts have had set in games this year is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Titans games this year have averaged an over/under of 53.8 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Tennessee over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Titans, the Colts have a 2-1 record against the spread. Indianapolis outscored Tennessee 141-92 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/12/2020||Colts||Titans||-1.50||48.50||-118||+104||430-294 IND||34-17 IND|
|12/1/2019||Titans||Colts||-1||41.5||-114||+102||391-292 IND||31-17 TEN|
|9/15/2019||Titans||Titans||-3||43.5||-167||+148||288-242 IND||19-17 IND|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-258 IND||33-17 IND|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||397-263 IND||38-10 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts average total over the last three games is 0.5 points fewer than the 50.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Titans have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 fewer than this matchup’s total of 50.5.
- Tennessee has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers