It’s not often that a 5-6 team finds itself in first place in its division, but that’s where the Washington Redskins are going into their Week 13 game against the 3-8 Dallas Cowboys. The Giants are also 5-6, but the Redskins hold the tiebreaker since they beat the Giants last week. However, even with the Cowboys coming to town without Tony Romo, starting Matt Cassel instead due to Romo’s re-broken collarbone, the line only has the Redskins favored by a measly four points. The over-under total is at a fairly pedestrian 42, as it appears that no one expects much offense to appear on NFL Monday Night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.