It’s not often that a 5-6 team finds itself in first place in its division, but that’s where the Washington Redskins are going into their Week 13 game against the 3-8 Dallas Cowboys. The Giants are also 5-6, but the Redskins hold the tiebreaker since they beat the Giants last week. However, even with the Cowboys coming to town without Tony Romo, starting Matt Cassel instead due to Romo’s re-broken collarbone, the line only has the Redskins favored by a measly four points. The over-under total is at a fairly pedestrian 42, as it appears that no one expects much offense to appear on NFL Monday Night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?