Oddsmakers project the New York Giants (0-4) to see their four-game losing streak continue, as they are 9.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at AT&T Stadium. The point total is set at 54.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas is just 0-4 against the spread.
- Dallas’ games have hit the over in three out of four opportunities this season (75%).
- The Cowboys, on average, score 7.5 more points per game this season (31.5) than the Giants allow (24).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Dallas is 1-1 and 0-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 24 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 0-2 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New York’s games this year — three out of four — have not gone over the point total (75%).
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 11.8, is 24.7 fewer than the 36.5 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, New York is 0-2 and 1-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 36.5 points.
|Cowboys (-9.5)||Under (54)||Cowboys 33 Giants 19|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under (54.0 points) in 75% of their outings this year (three of four opportunities).
- In zero of four outings (0%) this year, New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game (43.3) than this game’s over/under of 54.0 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 60.5 points per game, 6.5 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in games this season is 14.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Giants games this year is 18.2 fewer points than the point total of 54.0 in this outing.
Cowboys vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas has an edge against New York over the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. The Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Giants. Dallas outscored New York 158-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/4/2019||Cowboys||Giants||-6.5||48.5||-305||+265||429-271 DAL||37-18 DAL|
|9/8/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-7||44||-315||+265||494-470 DAL||35-17 DAL|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||441-419 NYG||36-35 DAL|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||298-255 DAL||20-13 DAL|
|12/10/2017||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||454-330 DAL||30-10 DAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas is just 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 78.3 points over their last three games, 24.3 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 33.7 combined points over their last three games, 20.3 fewer than this game’s over/under of 54.0.
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round