The Dallas Cowboys (3-7) host the Washington Football Team (3-7) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in matchup between NFC East opponents at AT&T Stadium. Washington is a 2.5-point underdog. An over/under of 46.5 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has compiled a losing 2-8 record against the spread this season.
- Dallas has a losing ATS record of 0-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Dallas has played in five games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Dallas averages 23.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.7 per matchup Washington allows.
- Dallas is 1-4 against the spread and 3-2 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 23.5 points.
- When Washington surrenders no more than 20 points, it has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Just five of Washington’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- This year, Washington racks up 11.8 fewer points per game (20) than Dallas surrenders (31.8).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it records at least 20 points.
- This season, Dallas has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.5 or fewer points.
|Cowboys (-2.5)||Over (46.5)||Cowboys 26 Football Team 23|
- Six of Dallas’ games have gone over 46.5 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Three of Washington’s games have gone over 46.5 points this year (30% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 43.5 points per game, 3.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 54.5 combined points per game, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Dallas has an average total of 55.3 in its matchups this year, 8.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington’s matchups this season have a 42.7-point average over/under, 3.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Dallas vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 3-2 advantage over Washington in the last five matchups between these two teams. Dallas is 2-1 against the spread in those games against Washington. Dallas outscored Washington 129-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Football Team||Washington||-1.00||44.50||-109||+-105||397-142 WAS||25-3 WAS|
|12/29/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-11.5||46.5||-530||+430||517-271 DAL||47-16 DAL|
|9/15/2019||Cowboys||Washington||-6||46.5||-245||+215||474-255 DAL||31-21 DAL|
|11/22/2018||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||404-331 DAL||31-23 DAL|
|10/21/2018||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||323-305 DAL||20-17 WAS|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Dallas’ average total over the last three games is 1.8 points fewer than the 46.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Washington has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Washington has finished under the total one time in the last three contests.
- Washington’s total over the last three games is 3.5 points fewer than the 46.5 total given for this matchup.
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Washington: No Injuries Listed