If online nfl football betting fans think that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s decision to uphold the four-game suspension that Tom Brady had appealed after DeflateGate was over the top, wait until you see what the plan is to keep something like that from ever happening again.Just to review – the Patriots were fined $1 million and stripped of a draft pick – and their quarterback was suspended for four games. According to the NFL rulebook, the penalty for using a ball that violates the air pressure guidelines is a $25,000 fine.the penalties that Brady and the Patriots face have been significantly stiffer than what you would get in another sport. In keeping with that, Roger Goodell has instituted rules that are equally stiff to keep future footballs at the right PSI. As in the past, they have to be inflated between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?