If online nfl football betting fans think that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s decision to uphold the four-game suspension that Tom Brady had appealed after DeflateGate was over the top, wait until you see what the plan is to keep something like that from ever happening again. Just to review – the Patriots were fined $1 million and stripped of a draft pick – and their quarterback was suspended for four games. According to the NFL rulebook, the penalty for using a ball that violates the air pressure guidelines is a $25,000 fine. the penalties that Brady and the Patriots face have been significantly stiffer than what you would get in another sport. In keeping with that, Roger Goodell has instituted rules that are equally stiff to keep future footballs at the right PSI. As in the past, they have to be inflated between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.