If online nfl football betting fans think that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s decision to uphold the four-game suspension that Tom Brady had appealed after DeflateGate was over the top, wait until you see what the plan is to keep something like that from ever happening again. Just to review – the Patriots were fined $1 million and stripped of a draft pick – and their quarterback was suspended for four games. According to the NFL rulebook, the penalty for using a ball that violates the air pressure guidelines is a $25,000 fine. the penalties that Brady and the Patriots face have been significantly stiffer than what you would get in another sport. In keeping with that, Roger Goodell has instituted rules that are equally stiff to keep future footballs at the right PSI. As in the past, they have to be inflated between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks