Oddsmakers give the Carolina Panthers (4-8) the advantage on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Denver Broncos (4-8). Carolina is favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 44.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina is 7-5 against the spread.
- Carolina’s games have hit the over in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Panthers have averaged 3.4 fewer points per game this season (23.3) than the Broncos have allowed (26.7).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Carolina is 1-4 and 4-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Just seven of Denver’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its outings).
- Denver has put together a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have averaged 6.2 fewer points per game this season (18.8) than the Panthers have allowed (25).
- Denver is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 18.8 points this season.
- Carolina is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25 points.
|Panthers (-3.5)||Over (44.5)||Panthers 27 Broncos 20|
- The average point total in Panthers games this season is 3.8 more points than the total of 44.5 in this matchup.
- Broncos games this season have averaged an over/under of 45.4 points, 0.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 58.3% of their opportunities this season (seven of 12 chances), the Panthers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 44.5 points.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score more than 44.5 points in 50% of their matchups this year (six of 12 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 42.1 points per game, 2.4 less points than the total of 44.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 51.7 points per game, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Panthers vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver holds a 4-1 advantage over Carolina in the last five matchups between these two teams. Denver outscored Carolina 121-81 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/8/2016||Broncos||333-307 CAR||21-20 DEN|
|11/11/2012||Panthers||360-250 DEN||36-14 DEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Carolina is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Carolina. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48 points in their last three games, 3.5 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Denver has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Denver has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
Panthers: DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), DT Zach Kerr: Out (Illness), FS Tre Boston: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Efe Obada: Questionable (Knee), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl/illness), DE Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger), RB Christian McCaffrey: Doubtful (Shoulder), CB Rasul Douglas: Questionable (Personal), WR D.J. Moore: Out (Illness), TE Ian Thomas: Questionable (Knee), DE Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Illness), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), RB Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle), DT Bruce Hector: Out (Illness), G Dennis Daley: Out (Concussion), WR Ishmael Hyman: Out (Illness), DE Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Personal), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee), LB Sam Franklin Jr.: Questionable (Ankle)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), CB A.J. Bouye: Out (Suspension), DT Darius Kilgo: Out (Illness), CB Bryce Callahan: Out (Foot), C Graham Glasgow: Out (Toe), QB Jeff Driskel: Out (Illness), TE Jake Butt: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), SS Trey Marshall: Out (Shin), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), WR Tyrie Cleveland: Out (Illness), TE Albert Okwuegbunam: Out (Knee (acl)), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), CB Essang Bassey: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills