With their first preseason game in the books, NFL betting enthusiasts everywhere will get a helpful hand in their quest to cash in consistently, thanks to my expert analysis on three things I learned about the Denver Broncos following their narrow 22-20 Week 1 preseason win over the Seattle Seahawks. With Week 2 of the scrimmage season quickly approaching, let’s get started.
Well, the Denver Broncos have got backs people, as in a s#*t-load of talented running backs, several of whom look like they could start elsewhere. The Broncos plan to start third-year veteran C.J. Anderson and that doesn’t look like a bad idea seeing as how he rushed for 849 yards and eight touchdowns last season and has a healthy career average of 4.8 yards per carry.Following Anderson on the depth chart is former Wisconsin star Montee Ball, but the third-year backup entered last season as the starter before being replaced by Anderson and could very well be surpassed by another third-year veteran in Ronnie Hillman.The former San Diego State star led all Broncos backs in rushing in their preseason opener and showed a level of elusiveness that none of the other backs did in racking up 66 rushing yards on eight carries (8.3 ypc), including a nifty 23-yard scamper.The Broncos also like younger backs Juwan Thompson and Jeremy Stewart, though each had a rough outing in Denver’s preseason opener.The Broncos will run the ball a lot more this season under head coach Gary Kubiak and the coach spoke on the quality depth of his running back unit following his team’s narrow 22-20 preseason-opening win over Seattle.“(Anderson) is doing his job. But I think after that, I think on any given day, I think it’s been deep as far as watching all of them — not just Ronnie and Montee. … We’re going to play them all.”Kubiak then singled out Hillman for his Week 1 performance.“Ronnie’s got that gear, maybe that the other guys in our group don’t have in terms of getting the ball to the edge and those type of things,” Kubiak said.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Cincinnati Bengals Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Tennessee Titans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Detroit Lions Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL New England Patriots Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Carolina Panthers Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Chicago Bears Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis