The Washington Redskins and Miami Dolphins and their NFL betting fans will kick off their respective 2015 regular seasons with totally different goals in mind the only one in common, making it to the Superbowl 50 game. The ‘desperate’ Dolphins are looking to reach the postseason after falling just short in each of the last three seasons while the dysfunctional Redskins are looking to simply stop making front page news because of their never-ending drama with former ‘franchise’ quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.